The Stop Settling Manifesto - get your copy
You know me – when something starts to annoy me I have to tackle it head on.
And I'm hearing from many of you about your hiring woes and how you are struggling to find the right virtual team for you and your biz. I've been talking to business owners about this stuff for years now and it's still a hot topic (and a headache for many of you!).
I have some thoughts about what is going on here that I've crafted into a cool new report called:
The Stop Settling Manifesto
Taking a stand on creating the best virtual support team for you and your business
Go ahead and grab your copy here:
Sign up now for instant access to this free PDF,
along with our weekly newsletter tips
In this short (I promise!) report I cover a few key things that you need to know in order to create the best virtual support team for you and your business, including:
- the one thing that is hurting most business owners who are struggling with their team (and it's not what you might think!)
- the hiring approach that I see many business owners doing (and which is almost guaranteed to fail)
- a formula for ensuring you create a successful team (just two simple things)
- how being an ostrich or a control freak can stiffle your team (and subsequently your business success!)
- the ONE question that you need to ask in order to know if you have the right team in place
Go ahead and grab your copy at the link above, and be sure to let me know what you think!
Copyright © 2009 Online Business Manager (a division of 901691 Alberta Ltd.)